The 6th Annual Lake Norman Folk Art Festival
Presented by Hickory Museum of Art and
Saturday, October 4, 2014
10 AM - 4 PM
New this Year!
- The Duck Tape Bus stops on its national tour with activities for everyone!
- All parking will be at Camp Dogwood with FREE shuttle service to the Festival. Handicapped spaces available at festival site.
- No Pets. Sorry, only certified service animals will be allowed at the festival.
- More food selections, including food trucks!
- Online survey available here starting Festival day; one reviewer to get folk art gift!
Still the Same
- Premier Folk Artists from the area and the Southeast will be there
- Great lakeside location!
- FREE Admission
- For Kids, there's Art!
- See our Volunteers in action!
- Student work on display from Folk Artists in the Schools
- Music provided by Still Pickin' and The Campground Critters
- ATM on-site
- HMA features Eddie Hamrick, door prize drawing and kids' "tattoos"
- Vintage Quilt Raffle