The Hickory Museum of Art
Presents the 5th Annual
Lake Norman Folk Art Festival!™
Saturday, October 5, 2013
10 AM - 4 PM
3630 Drum Campground Rd.
Sherrills Ford, NC
There are exciting changes ahead for this year’s festival!
- Expanded artist area
- Freshly designed website with continually updated information
- A new main entrance to the festival area
- Extended 2013 marketing area
- QR codes popping up for quick festival access
- A new parking plan
- Boy Scouts available to help with taking purchases up the hill
And some things will be just the same:
- The lake location tucked down the long dirt road
- A variety of food choices and lakeside “dining”
- The live music of “Still Pickin”
- ATM on location
- Kids’ art
- The best assemblage of folk artists in the country on October 5!